AS150 AirSense PRO Air Quality Sensor
- COMING SOON
- High-quality indoor climate and air quality meter with eight professional sensors: particulate matter PM1.0, PM2.5, PM10, carbon dioxide CO2, VOC gases, formaldehyde, humidity, and temperature
- Measured values clearly indicated in real-time by colored LED light strip
- Detailed information about individual measured values available at glance in the Venta Home App
- Detailed analysis of measured values and recommended actions for healthier indoor air accessible in the Venta Home App
- Can be used with or without Venta humidifiers, purifiers, and hybrid devices
Out of stock
VENTA AIRSENSE PRO - YOUR ADVISOR FOR HEALTHIER INDOOR AIR
STAY INFORMED ABOUT HARMFUL SUBSTANCES IN THE AIR
From humidity and particulate matter to CO2 levels – numerous factors have an influence on air quality.
Via eight professional sensors, the AirSense Pro reliably measures, monitors, and analyzes particulate matter (PM1.0, PM2.5, PM10), carbon dioxide (CO2), formaldehyde, VOC gases, humidity, and temperature in real-time. The system thus reveals the source of air pollutants and promotes healthier living.
The respective measured values are displayed via the color of the LED light strip on the Venta AirSense. If a value is optimal, the light strip turns green. If a value enters the acceptable range, the LED band turns yellow. If a value is critical, the light strip turns red and you will see a warning message in the Venta Home app. The AirSense provides you with a detailed overview of the indoor air quality at all times.
EVERYTHING AT A GLANCE WITH THE VENTA HOME APP
COMPLETELY INDEPENDENT - EVEN WITHOUT VENTA DEVICES
Don’t have a Venta Humidifier, Airwasher, or Air Purifier yet, but still want to keep an eye on the air quality? Venta AirSense is the right solution as it works independently of our air quality appliances.
The device provides information via the Venta Home app regarding the indoor air quality – for example, whether the air quality in the children’s room or living room is acceptable and when you should air the space. It also provides information on when an air humidifier or air purifier would be a worthwhile investment.
|MODEL||AS100 AIrSense ECO||AS150 AirSense PRO|
|VOC gases sensor||+||+|
|Particle matter sensor (PM1.0, PM2.5, PM10)||-||+|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||8.2 x 3.3 x 1.1 inches||8.2 x 3.3 x 1.1 inches|
|USP plug-in power supply||Power supply + cable + interchangeable plugs||Power supply + cable + interchangeable plugs|
|Input||100-240V ~ 50/60Hz, 0.3A max||100-240V ~ 50/60Hz, 0.3A max|
|Output||5V ⎓ 1.0A (5.0W)||5V ⎓ 1.0A (5.0W)|
|WiFi standard||IEEE 802.11B/G/N||IEEE 802.11B/G/N|
|WiFi frequency bands||2.4 GHz||2.4 GHz|
|WiFi transmit power||Maximum 20 dBm||Maximum 20 dBm|