Thank you for choosing to be part of our community at Venta Air Technologies, Inc. (“company”, “we”, or “our”). We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. If you have any questions or concerns about our policy, please contact us at [email protected].
What information do we collect?
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when registering at the Sites expressing an interest in obtaining information about us or our products and services when participating in activities on the sites or otherwise contacting us.
The personal information that we collect depends on the context of your interaction with us and the Sites, the options you select, and the products and features you use. The personal information we collect can include the following:
Name and Contact Data. We collect your first and last name, email address, postal address, phone number, and other similar contact data as provided by you.
Credentials. We collect passwords, password hints, and similar security information used for authentication and account access.
Payment Data. We collect data necessary to process your payment if you make a purchase, such as your payment instrument number (such as a credit or debit card number), and the security code associated with your payment method. All payment data is stored by our payment processor and you should review its privacy policies and contact the payment processor directly to respond to your questions.
All personal information that you provide to us must be true, complete and accurate, and you must notify us of any changes to such personal information.
Information automatically collected
In Short: Some information – such as IP address and/or browser and device characteristics – is collected automatically when you visit our Sites.
We automatically collect certain information when you visit, use, or navigate the Sites. This information does not reveal your specific identity (such as your name or contact information) but may include device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information regarding how and when you use our Sites and other technical information. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our Sites, and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes.
Information collected from other sources
In Short: We may collect limited data from public databases, marketing partners, and other outside sources.
We may obtain information about you from other sources, such as public databases, joint marketing partners, as well as from other third parties. Examples of the information we receive from other sources may include social media profile information; marketing leads; and search results and links, including paid listings (such as sponsored links).
How do we use your information?
We use your personal information collected via our Sites for a variety of business purposes described below. We process your personal information for these purposes in reliance on your legitimate business interests (“Business Purposes”), in order to enter into or perform a contract with you (“Contractual”), with your consent (“Consent”), and/or for compliance with our legal obligations (“Legal Reasons”). We indicate the specific processing grounds we rely on next to each purpose listed below.
We use the information we collect or receive:
- To facilitate account creation and login process with your Consent. If you choose to link your account with us to a third party account (such as your Google or Facebook account), we use the information you allowed us to collect from those third parties to facilitate account creation and login process.
- To send you marketing and promotional communications for Business Purposes and with your Consent. We and/or our third party marketing partners may use the personal information you send to us for our marketing purposes if this is in accordance with your marketing preferences. You may opt-out of our marketing emails at any time (see the “WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS” below).
- Fulfill and manage your orders for Contractual reasons. We may use your information to fulfill and manage orders, payments, returns, and exchanges made through the Sites.
- To post testimonials with your Consent. We post testimonials on our Sites that may contain personal information. Prior to posting a testimonial, we will obtain your consent to use your name and testimonial. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, please contact us at [email protected] and be sure to include your name and testimonial location as it is listed on our Site, along with your contact information.
- Request feedback for our Business Purposes with your Consent. We may use your information to request feedback and contact you about your use of our Sites.
- For other business purposes. We may use your information for other Business Purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, and to evaluate and improve our Sites, products, services, marketing, and user experience.
Will your information be shared with anyone?
We only share and disclose your information in the following situations:
- Compliance with laws. We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process such as in response to court order or a subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
- Vital interests and legal rights. We may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
- Vendors, consultants, and other third-party service providers. We may secure your data with third party vendors, service providers, contractors, or agents who perform services for us or on our behalf and require access to such information to do said work. Examples include payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service, and marketing efforts. We may allow selected third parties to use tracking technology and the Sites, which will enable them to collect data about how you interact with the Sites over time. This information may be used to, among other things, analyze and track data, determine the popularity of certain content and better understand online activity. We do not share, sell, rent, or trade any of your information with third parties for their promotional purposes.
- Business Transfers. We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- With your Consent. We may disclose your personal information for any other purpose with your consent.
How long do we keep your information?
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process or retain your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize it, or, if this is not possible (for example, if your personal information has been stored on backup servers or archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
How do we keep your information safe?
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information, transmission, of personal information to and from our Sites is at your own risk. You should only access the services within a secure environment.
Do we collect information from minors?
We do not knowingly solicit data from or market to children under 18 years of age. By using the Sites, you represent that you are at least 18 or that you are the parent or guardian of such minor and consent to such a minor and consent to such minor dependent’s use of Sites. If we learn that personal information from users under the age of 18 has been collected, we will deactivate the account and take reasonable measures to promptly delete such data from our records. If you become aware of any data we have collected from children under age 18, please contact us at [email protected].
What are your privacy rights?
If you are a resident in the European Economic Area and you believe we are unlawfully processing your personal information, you also have the right to complain to your local data protection supervisory authority. You can locate their contact details here: https://ec.europa.eu/info/departments/justice-and-consumers_en
Account information. If you would at any time like to review, modify, or terminate the information on your account, you may:
- Log into your account settings and update your user account
- Contact us directly at [email protected] or 888-333-8218
Upon your request to terminate your account, we will deactivate or delete your account and information from our active databases. However, some information may be retained in our files to prevent fraud, troubleshoot problems, assist with any investigations, enforce our Terms and Conditions and/or comply with legal requirements.
Opting out of email marketing. You may unsubscribe from our marketing email list at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email we send, or by contacting us directly. You will then be removed from the marketing email list, however, we may still need to send you service-related emails that are necessary for the administration and use of your account. To otherwise opt-out, you may note your preferences when you register an account with the Site or contact us directly.
Do california residents have specific privacy rights?
California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as the “Shine the Light” law, permits our users who are California residents to obtain from us, once a year free of charge, information about categories of personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes and the names and addresses of all third parties in which we shared personal information in the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing to us using the contact information provided below.
If you are under 18 years of age, reside in California, and have a registered account with the Site, you have the right to request such removal of unwanted data that you publicly post on the Site. To request removal of such data, please contact us using the contact information provided below, and include the email address associated with your account and a statement that you reside in California. We will ensure the data is not publicly displayed on the Site, but please be aware that the data may not completely or comprehensively be removed from our systems.
Do we make updates to this policy?
How can you contact us about this policy?
If you have questions or comments about us or this policy, email us directly at [email protected].