Hygiene Additive (500 ml)
- For the Venta Humidifier Original LW15 / LW25 / LW45, Comfort Plus LW25 / LW45, Original Connect
- Prevents limescale deposits in the water tray
- More efficient evaporation process: 30% higher evaporation
- Supports hygienic continuous operation
- Extends the service life of your Venta appliance
- Good biodegradability
- Shelf life of up to 30 months; after opening, use within 12 months
Currently not available
For hygienic operation and more efficient humidification
The Venta hygiene additive was specially developed for the Venta Original and Comfort Plus Humidifier . It has been used by our customers millions of times with great results over more than 20 years.
It ensures hygienic operation and prevents stubborn limescale deposits in the water tray. So you can rely on year-round healthy humidity!
What’s more, the additive softens the water and prevents hard limescale buildup on surfaces. You don’t need to laboriously de-scale and clean your appliance. Instead, simply rinse out sediments from the water tray every 14 days. Hygienic operation also supports long service life and perfect continuous operation of your Humidifier.
Better evaporation process
With the hygiene additive, you also benefit from a better evaporation process and more efficient humidification. The water forms beads and runs right off the appliance surfaces, and the disk stack is fully wetted.
How to use Venta hygiene additive
- Add the hygiene additive the first time you fill the water tray
- The markings on the bottle help you use the right quantity
- Regularly top up the water tray with fresh water
- After approx. 14 days, change the water in your Venta appliance and add new hygiene additive
- You can simply pour the used water down the sink because the effective substances are easily biodegradable
(approx. every 14 days). Simply top up daily with fresh water. The water reactivates the hygiene additive. Every time you clean your appliance,
add Venta hygiene additive to the fresh water. This ensures your Humidifier continues to work perfectly. One bottle is roughly enough for one winter season (approx. 4-5 months).